Interested in becoming an independent dealer for Ambrogio Robotic Lawn Mowers, NemH20 Robot Pool Cleaner, Tracmow Remote Control Slope Mower or the NT60 Buried Wire Layer? Here are our dealer requirements:
- Dealers perform marketing, sales and service in their local area.
- Dealers are mechanically/technically-minded, capable of diagnosing issues and performing repairs (or will partner with a qualified business/individual).
- Dealers must meet a minimum purchase requirement to get started.
- Internet sales/drop-shipping by dealers is not allowed nor supported.
- New dealerships are available in our 5-state territory (Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin).
- Not in a location that we support? We will refer you to the appropriate entity.
Are the above terms favorable to you? Apply now!
In a hurry? Scan this QR code to complete our short form. We will get back to you quickly.
Our equipment financing partner, CIT Bank, is ready to assist you with your needs. Apply now or contact Andrew Chalmers at (603) 373-1370.
Apply now at https://paradiserobotics.directcapital.com/
- Debt reports to business credit ONLY (leaves your personal credit intact).
- Sole proprieters / self employed eligible (no formal LLC / Corp required)
- Low starting rates
- Terms can range from 6 to 84 months.
- For larger companies – apply just on business credit – No Personal Guarantor is needed
- 90 day full payment deferrals available, $49 per month for three months, then normal schedule kicks-in
- Add working capital to your equipment financing loan
- Instant credit decision via online application, up to $250,000!
Leasing terms available for new dealers or businesses that are dealer customers. View our Leasing flyer:
- Perfect for dealer customers (such as landscapers) who deploy fleets of robots
- Flexible terms, low rates
- $1 buyout option at lease-end. Rent-to-own.
- For businesses only. Contact Frank Jansen at Northstar Leasing, as indicated on the flyer.
- Northstar Leasing is owned by Peoples Bank.
Former LawnBott or Ambrogio Dealer that still supports customers?
We sell parts and perform repairs on Ambrogio robots sold in the USA under the LawnBott brand name from 2006-2016 and Ambrogio robots from 2017-present. Contact us!
The complete set of detailed Troubleshooting Manuals are available to Authorized Dealers only. Ambrogio Lawnbott owners who have no local dealer nearby may request excerpts of the manuals by emailing us the error message: Troubleshooting Assistance Request
LawnBott® is now Ambrogio!